Viticultural Land Group
Notice to wine lovers 2.3769 hectares of vines in the CHÂTEAUNEUF-DU-PAPE appellation
G.F.V. (Groupement Foncier Viticole), This GFV will bring to the BOUTIN family, winegrower for 4 generations, the solution to their family sharing.
- Safe investment: the hectare in 2012 was worth approximately €350,000, to date it is worth €530,000, more than 50% more value.
- Guaranteed profitability in wine: 6 bottles of Châteauneuf-du-Pape of the Estate per share acquired.
- Preferential rates: 10% discount on all wines purchased.
Fiscal advantages :
- IFI: 75% exemption on the value of the shares held for 2 years, limited to €101,897 and 50% beyond.
- And Succession/Donation: 75% exemption on the value of the shares held for 2 years, limited to €300,000 and 50% beyond.